Race for Health – Tackling health inequalities.
This is a project of the CECF and is aimed at tackling Covid vaccine accessibility issues.
We are also seeking to increase our understanding about health inequalities in Cambridge for our city’s diverse minority ethnic communities.
This is a partnership project undertaken with Cambridge Council for Voluntary Services (CCVS) and Cambridge City Council, through the Vaccine Access Partnership.
For more details please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 01223 655241
- Community conversations: Engaging with people in a neutral space, listening to concerns and looking to address those;
- Providing information: Building community knowledge and confidence;
- Vaccine Accessibility: Advising those who may still wish to get the vaccine, but haven’t been able to;
- Health inequalities: Supporting communities to tackle health inequalities in Cambridge;
- Cambridge Covid time capsule: Participation in free art workshops that will capture the community’s local experiences of Covid, providing Cambridge a historical record.